Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Any one who reads this: pray for this ministry:VOM

I.....I... I have no....words.   My heart weeps for these people and the White family.

http://www.persecution.com/public/newsroom.aspx?story_ID=NDkz&ministory_ID=NjY%3d&clickfrom=bWluaXN0b3JpZXM%3d

 RIP, Tom White.

This was a man who truly loved God!  So, I don't know why this happened...but:  "God works all things for the good of those who love Him."(Romans 8:28) Frankly my friends, this is beyond me. Oh. There's so much I don't understand.

But I still have hope: Jesus Christ died, for us.  He is right next to me, crying, holding me, washing my feet; loving me.  That is more than enough for me.

Edit: Also, please pray for those of the Kinkade family and the Colson family.  RIP Thomas and Chuck, you will be missed.

Sheesh, Satan attacking much?  Good thing we know How The Story Ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment