Monday, April 23, 2012

Some time to laugh/CAAAALVIN!

HaHaaaa!  "What a glorious day, what a wonderful day, today"-dcb
 Here's something I've learned from my Father: "Sometimes [when life hits you hard,] if you don't laugh, you cry." I believe in choosing to laugh, to laugh at my mistakes--for I make so many of them!--and even my pain.  I'd rather laugh about something than fight about it.

You want a good way to test how mature you are? See how well you can laugh at yourself.(from Brad Stine)

Anyway, I was at a homeschool convention, where I miraculously came upon A CALVIN AND HOBBES Collection!!!!!  I've never owned one before!  So I thought I'd share some awesome C&H comics.

FYI, C&H was a comic strip created by Bill Watterson.  It features a genius first grader(?) named Calvin who can't help being naughty.  He also has a horribly out of control (and out of this world) imagination. It's one of my favorites because it's not just downright funny, it's true.  You can learn from these comics. Ha!

Anyway, here's a semi-tribute to them(sorry there's so many! So good! I tried to keep them as readable as possible, usually zooming in will help):
























2 comments:

  1. XD nathan these made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *still laughing* Thanks for sharing these, they are hilarious!! :)

    ReplyDelete